China Next: The Future of Luxury Tourism is a free report from Globetrender that has been produced in association with TONG, the UK’s leading cross-cultural consultancy and creative agency with an exclusive focus on China.
Globetrender is the UK’s leading travel trend forecasting agency.
Our reports are produced by award-winning journalists and forecasters. They identify trends as they are emerging, backing them up with case studies, expertly sourced data and industry thought-leadership to help travel companies shape their product for the traveller of tomorrow.
Globetrender sponsors and partners include American Express Global Business Travel, Business Traveller magazine, Tong Digital, Cookson Adventures, Cirium, The PC Agency, Inmarsat Aviation and Euronews.
Our reports are downloaded by thousands of companies globally (both within the travel industry and beyond), who see them as an unparalled resource for travel trend intelligence.
For collaborations, sponsorship opportunities, bespoke report commissions and consulting services, email editor and founder firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS 48-PAGE REPORT INCLUDES:
- Deep dives into ten trends shaping the future of travel for China’s elite, with insights into how foreign countries and companies can better engage with them amid a climate of increased hostility and mistrust. Trends include: Livestream Culture, Slow Wellness and Reunion Holidays
- Cutting-edge examples of innovation to reflect how each trend is manifesting
- Expert comments and predictions from industry insiders
- Data that displays shifts in consumer behaviour
- Chinese inbound and outbound tourism analysis
- Chinese luxury traveller data
- Chinese domestic tourism analysis
- Feature: The impact of Covid-19 on luxury Chinese travel
- Feature: New luxury hotels in China
- Feature: New Chinese airports
- Feature: Aviation outlook
- Three case studies: Hainan Free Trade Zone, WeChat Mini Programs, WorldWild
- Four interviews with wealthy Chinese travellers
- Eight interviews with travel industry experts from companies including Dragon Trail, Aman, China Outbound Tourism Research Institute and Swire Hotels
WHY IS THIS TREND REPORT USEFUL?
Globetrender reports help you understand the changes that are taking place across the travel industry, so you can anticipate what consumers will want in the future, and prepare your business accordingly.
Our qualitative research goes beyond quantitative stats and surveys that can go out of date quickly, to provide richer, more reliable insights into the future of travel.
Innovation is at the root of every trend, so we are always looking at what is new and disruptive. If you aren’t an innovator or an early-adopter of a trend, then you will be behind the curve and missing out on opportunities to flourish.