Category: Trend Reports
Published in June 2020, and researched during the first UK lockdown, Globetrender’s free report on Travel in the Age of Covid-19 has been produced in association with travel consultancy The PC Agency and travel data analysts Cirium.
Globetrender is the UK’s leading travel trend forecasting agency.
Our reports are produced by award-winning journalists and forecasters. They identify trends as they are emerging, backing them up with case studies, expertly sourced data and industry thought-leadership to help travel companies shape their product for the traveller of tomorrow.
Globetrender sponsors and partners include American Express Global Business Travel, Business Traveller magazine, Tong Digital, Cookson Adventures, Cirium, The PC Agency, Inmarsat Aviation and Euronews.
Our reports are downloaded by thousands of companies globally (both within the travel industry and beyond), who see them as an unparalled resource for travel trend intelligence.
For collaborations, sponsorship opportunities, bespoke report commissions and consulting services, email editor and founder email@example.com
THIS 51-PAGE REPORT INCLUDES:
- Deep dives into ten trends that will define post-lockdown travel including: Germaphobia, Isolation Vacations, Airline Hunger Games and Involuntary Undertourism
- Expert comments and predictions from industry insiders
- Cutting-edge examples of innovation to reflect how each trend is manifesting
- Data that displays shifts in consumer behaviour
- 25 ideas for a new world order
- Q&A with Cirium
- Cirium airline data
- Destination openings
- Global tourism data
- Case studies on: Airbnb, Next-Gen PPE, Hong Kong
- 12 interviews with travel industry experts from companies and organisations including Accor, PriestmanGoode, Wizz Air, G Adventures and Pelorus
- Feature: Gen Z travel
- Feature: Luxury travel
- Feature: Travel publishing